Hi! I’m Kathy Huynh. I’m an event planner and grateful for every day that I get to be right in the center of my passion.
I have a Bachelors of Arts in Communications with an emphasis in Entertainment Studies from California State University, Fullerton. During my studies, I was involved with organizations that focused on event production and live entertainment. I learned the importance of styling and management through various internships while attending school and the logistical side of running a business through event planning and production companies I worked for after college. After spending 8 years working in the event industry, I decided it was the right time to start Rose & Honey Events so that I can help others, and help celebrate their love, family, friends, and community.
Here are some things I love (but not limited to):
- Boston, Tokyo, Big Sur. My 3 favorite places on this planet.
- Tea. Green and herbal teas nourishes my body.
- The Bible. I look to it for personal + business decisions.
- Baseball. The greatest sport in the entire universe. Go Angels and Red Sox!
- Nordstrom, Brandy Melville, No Rest for Bridget. My entire wardrobe.
- Modern Calligraphy. I’ve become obsessed with writing the alphabet again.
- Gold against dusty rose make for the best contrast. My 2 favorite colors.
I like filling my days with creativity and pretty things as I have always been passionate about the art of design, whether it be through drumming up ideas for a corporate holiday party, designing a wedding, or executing every last detail of my client’s wishes. I am incredibly blessed and thankful every day I get to share my love and passion of creating events with others.